Cavallo Big Foot Boot (BFB)
The hoof boot is very easy to put on and adapts to individual hooves and bales. It can be used for the left or right front and rear hoof. The sole is pliable and flexible.
|Hoof Width||158 – 165 mm||166 – 173 mm||174 – 181 mm||182 – 189 mm|
|Hoof Length||158 – 165 mm||166 – 173 mm||174 – 181 mm||182 – 189 mm|
These boots are also excellent for the relief of chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation of injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels.
It can also be used for protection during riding and breeding, or taken on the trail as a replacement for lost horseshoes.
- Built-in roll-off point
- Innovative sole design provides natural slip prevention
- Sure-footed, low-profile sole
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Unique profile design supports the frog
- Built-in sole relief: raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars and frog. The centre of the outsole is recessed to minimise pressure
- Integrated high-density inner rim as well as outer profile support the weight-bearing hoof wall
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
The hoof boot is less suitable for flat hooves and horses with low heels.