Scoot Ice Studs can be used to enhance your horses traction on all surfaces.
-20 reusable Scoot Ice Studs
-1 Scoot Ice Stud Bit for your drill
- also suitable for other hoof boots
- sufficient for up to 4 boots (depending on the number of spikes per sole)
Instructions for attaching the spikes to the hoof boot
- Choose the future positions of the Ice Studs. IMPORTANT: You need the same number of spikes per side of the hoof and they must be attached in the same place.
- Carefully drill a hole max. 5 mm deep. DO NOT drill through the entire sole! The best way to do this is with a 5mm wood drill.
- Now insert the Ice Stud Applicator bit into your screwdriver and SLOWLY turn the spike into the sole - make sure that the head of the spike is snug against the sole of the hoof boot.
- Do not forget to remove the spikes when not riding on ice. To remove, simply turn the drill to reverse and slowly unscrew the Ice Studs. The Ice Studs are reusable.