Scoot Ice Studs can be used to enhance your horses traction on all surfaces.
- 20 reusable Scoot Ice Studs
– 1 Scoot Ice Stud Bit für ihren Schrauber
- also suitable for other hoof boots
- sufficient for up to 4 boots (depending on the number of spikes per sole)
Instructions for attaching the spikes to the hoof boot
- Choose the future positions of the Ice Studs. IMPORTANT: You need the same number of spikes per side of the hoof and they must be attached in the same place.
- Important: If there are no predetermined positions, the spikes should definitely be mounted in the area below the bearing edge of the hoof. In no case, however, should they be mounted too far inwards under the sole of the hoof. At the same time, make sure that there is enough distance to the outside to prevent the spikes from being torn out.
- Carefully drill a hole max. 5 mm deep. DO NOT drill through the entire sole! The best way to do this is with a 5mm wood drill.
- Now insert the Ice Stud Applicator bit into your screwdriver and SLOWLY turn the spike into the sole - make sure that the head of the spike is snug against the sole of the hoof boot.
- Do not forget to remove the spikes when not riding on ice. To remove, simply turn the drill to reverse and slowly unscrew the Ice Studs. The Ice Studs are reusable.