The marquis®supergrip with transparent air chamber
A hoof boot with high quality standards and perfectionism, well-tried and always further developed.
- The Marquis Supergrip is an example of a very high quality orthopaedic hoof boot developed by a vet.
- Thanks to its patented air chamber system, hoof shapes are balanced and a good hold is achieved in all gaits.
- The air chamber is soft and robust.
- The hoof boot is easy and quick to put on.
- It offers pain relief for horses with chronic laminitis and enables lame walking with sensitive soles, has a shock-absorbing effect and thus protects bones, tendons and joints.
- With the help of the frog cushion, the Marquis Supergrip provides a massage that stimulates blood circulation.
- It can be used in all areas: cross country, dressage and jumping.
- The hoof boot is a "modular system", i.e. everything can be exchanged and refurbished.
- Sold as pair
|Size||Hoof Width||Hoof Length|
|0||95 – 109 mm||–|
|1||110 – 119 mm||sold out|
|2||120 – 129 mm||sold out|
|3||130 – 137 mm||sold out|
|4||138 – 147 mm||sold out|
|5||148 – 167 mm||sold out|